NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

mpg

roneva

I'm not quite that good. I try and get out at once a week for a 45 min drive or so.

5 hours ago, Chameleon said:

My Vette has half a tank, and the last time I got gas was March 25th. . .  :(

I thought about responding to your gas problem by saying "cool beans", but knew you'd take it the other way. :lol

• 2 weeks later...

We need this crud to be over. I miss everyone. I got gas once this entire month. We take the 77 out once a week and burn tires in empty streets and come home. 
A big night out is going to the store, getting ice cream and wondering for the next week if we got covid. 😂

• Like 1

Chameleon
On 4/22/2020 at 8:57 PM, HOXXOH said:

I thought about responding to your gas problem by saying "cool beans", but knew you'd take it the other way. :lol

:smilelol 

Extender32
12 hours ago, aenigma said:

We need this crud to be over. I miss everyone. I got gas once this entire month. We take the 77 out once a week and burn tires in empty streets and come home. 
A big night out is going to the store, getting ice cream and wondering for the next week if we got covid. 😂

Hey, Julie is taking vacation this week and she wants to go to Prescott for a burg. Are you and Lonnie up for a run?

23 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

Hey, Julie is taking vacation this week and she wants to go to Prescott for a burg. Are you and Lonnie up for a run?

yep yep!  

• Like 1