Anyone Local Parting Out A C3? I Need Parts For My 81

_Al

just wondering if anyone local is parting out a c3? i'm in need of misc. stuff for my 1981.

including:

seats (in good shape only) or seat covers

carpet (again in good shape only)..prob. just order that new

hood

windshield

right rear spindle support (knuckle?)

I have a set of biege seats with great foam if your intrested... I believe they are 80--82 versions.

These are just the seat foam and leathers, no buckets or frames.

Sorry it took so long to reply, had to go dig them out of storage to make sure I didn't offer something not worth selling....

These are light tan in color

One side is good leather and foam.

Other side is good top and one tear/wear spot on the bottom cushion, foam is good

This isn't the actual seat, I just used it to show where the rip is.

How about $200????

I can take some pictures if your still interested.

You can dye leather, these aren't perfect, but they will get you down the road for now...

I understand, so let's deal....

I don't want to ship these to someone across the country, and yeah they will rip more later, but I've been where you are, and with all the other parts you will want to get just to make it mechanically safe, these seat cushions will work for a long time. Plus they look way better then what you have now....

So what do you say if I lower the price to say $150.00..... Or better still, tell me what you think they are worth to you!

BTW, after seeing all the resto's done on the corvette forum over the years, number 1 item you NEED to do before you put it in gear is the brakes. We don't want to see YOU or your vette hurt if you get it going down the street only to find the brakes wont stop you at the end of the road....

And don't just look at them, take them apart and replace anything that looks marginal, including all the fluid.

Ok I'm done lecturing.... :crazy:

Since you will probably need some brake parts, how's $100.00 sound???

AND!!!

After seeing your other thread, we should talk about motors.... I'll send you a PM so we can talk...

heh, motors i got covered, last tpi 350 i bought, i paid 125$ for the whole car... i don't think anyone is going to be able to match that.

the seats, i'll think on 100$...if you have time to snap a pic, that'd be cool, but i'm also going to get a quote for having the seats i have now, reupholstered... the foam in mine is fine, just the covering itself is crap. but i have a feeling reupholstery won't be worthwhile either. if yours matched mines color...i'd be more excited, but i've never dyed a seat before..

I have a 30 over 4bolt early 70's block and some other go fast parts for it that I thought you might be intrested in.....

I'll see if I can get some pics this week posted for you.... Didn't want to give them away, but really didn't want to have to ship them.

i'll have to hold off now anyways, i won the bid on a chevy truck yesterday but it was sold on a call and they said it was rejected...So thinkin i still had that $$$....i went and bought a burn't 04 jeep wrangler, to finish my jeep you see in the bg of the pics with. upon getting home from towing that back...i got an email stating YOU WON! the truck! uh...great.... so i just got home from getting that.... :-/ so i'm flat broke, thought about just selling the vette but my g/f won't let me (which is.....the oddest thing i've ever heard of, she generally couldn't give a shit what i do with my stuff, and she thinks the vette is ugly)

I bet she see's the potential it has... And you should ask Eddie what it does to them :eek

well we don't share money or anything so...she was just trying to be nice....women...nice... that never happens without some sort of motive.

what really sucks is the '01 jeep i've been working on for over a year....it's a 4cylinder, salvage title, the '04 i just got will go to clear title once fixed, and is the inline 6.... so as you can imagine, the '04 is def. more worthwhile of fixing, so i wasted a LOT of time on that '01.

i need to sell my gmc asap.... anyone need a extended cab long bed pickup for dirt cheap?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will be glad to sell you all the parts needs at a deep deal club price. Please call me or Mike at Cn'V Corvette Sales. We do complete interior restoration and have some beige seats now. 480-994-8388 Pete