NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

COVID-19 Arizona Governor's Executive Order

Chameleon

Glad I got my letter last week. Thanks for that info. I don't watch much news.

9 hours ago, mrhusker said:

Glad I got my letter last week. Thanks for that info. I don't watch much news.

I quit watching the news too as all you hear is Corvid this, Corvid that, and wall street tanked again today. I guess ignorance is bliss at this point.

I haven't watched any official news broadcasts for years. When I want information of a specific type I go out and search directly at the source. I shared that bit from the governor's office because it is directly from the source without any news media spin on it.

We are a day into self isolation and it's really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space, with tears running down her cheeks.

It breaks my heart to see her like this, and I've thought very hard of how I can cheer her up.

I've even considered letting her come in, but rules are rules. 

3 hours ago, Extender32 said:

We are a day into self isolation and it's really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space, with tears running down her cheeks.

It breaks my heart to see her like this, and I've thought very hard of how I can cheer her up.

I've even considered letting her come in, but rules are rules. 

For teh first few seconds, I was feeling major empathy for Julie - then I realized I'd been had, and it's not even April 1st yet!  :smilelol

Good one, both of ya.

This is a good parody if you like Queen.