On a Vette cruise?

aenigma

Nope. Just going to work and this fine Vette was in front of me. 😃

#insuranceagentsneedtostayopen

#accidentsdon’ttakeavirusbreak

1D19F50D-2F09-41BD-9FFB-1457F83051AF.jpeg

Yesterday I was out motorcycle shopping. The dealer I was at usually offers test rides, but has suspended them due to the coronavirus. Not because they are afraid of virus transmission, but because they are afraid some freaked-out automobile driver might run over one of their potential customers on a bike from their inventory...

• Haha 1

Just now, Chameleon said:

Yesterday I was out motorcycle shopping. The dealer I was at usually offers test rides, but has suspended them due to the coronavirus. Not because they are afraid of virus transmission, but because they are afraid some freaked-out automobile driver might run over one of their potential customers on a bike from their inventory...

What'cha looking at?  Crotch rocket or a luxury cruiser?

2 hours ago, JohnU said:

What'cha looking at?  Crotch rocket or a luxury cruiser?

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R. Big version of one of the bikes I already have.

Thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

My office was slammed today!  I think I must be the only office open. I don’t understand what the poor clients are doing to get help right now. I’ve answered and helped through a lot of people who I am not the insurance agent of but know they can call. 
Seriously, certain industries can’t abandon those who need answers and guidance. 
I believe a few small people-oriented businesses are taking advantage of the situation and staying home. Lazy and selfish. 
The whole thing is kind of making me mad. If you're in a line of work can help ease the stress of people, you NEED to help!! 
Banding together is the only way to get through this. People came in for guidance with gloves and masks, but they came in because it was that important. 
I’m tired right now. I cancelled my vacation and I’m glad I did. 
I’m going to need one after this. 

Rant over. 

Donna; that motorcycle is beautiful. My only motorcycle was a Kawasaki and I loved it. If you ever take passengers, I’m in.   And good for you for supporting the vehicle business. It’s something we need to continue to do, especially now. 

Life is short, buy that beauty. 

• Like 1