NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Gauge Ring Install Advice

sffiredude

I thankfully received the polished rings for around the guages in my '02. I will be installing once we get back from the white mountains, currently snowing and 3" last night. I know it comes with instructions but once you finish installing something you always realize there should have been advice to one shortcut or another.

So my questions is to those who have installed, do you have any advice or links to photos, etc. As always thank you in advance and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

:thumbs

I thankfully received the polished rings for around the guages in my '02. I will be installing once we get back from the white mountains, currently snowing and 3" last night. I know it comes with instructions but once you finish installing something you always realize there should have been advice to one shortcut or another.

So my questions is to those who have installed, do you have any advice or links to photos, etc. As always thank you in advance and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

:thumbs

Make sure you have the right torx heads and use the steps outlined here: Linkski

Then post up some pix! :thumbs

Thank you, great link. I have had the center console out to do my XM install so up to there should go quick. I will take pics and post. Should get to the project next weekend.

I will be back to post then.