2020 Prescott All Corvette Show...CANCELLED 🤬

HarleyPat

RECEIVED THIS EMAIL TODAY FROM PRESCOTT VETTE SETTE

After much consideration, the 2020 Prescott Historic All Corvette Car Show has been cancelled.  We regret having to do so.  It should come as no surprise that the cancellation is entirely attributed to Covid-19, and the possibility of a contagious spread to show participants.   We are already planning for a bigger show for 2021.  

We appreciate those who registered for the 2020 show, and I now need a decision regarding disposition of your 2020 registration fees ($60/registrant).    The 3 options are:

A)     Donate your 2020 registration fees to the Prescott Vette Sette Charitable Foundation.

B)      Apply your 2020 registration fees to your future registration for the 2021 show.  

C)      Request a full refund.  

Please Email back to DHomestead@Cableone.Net with your decision.   Thank you.

Dave Homestead 

2020 Registration Chairman

661-345-3814

“C” shouldn’t be the last option. Why WOULDN’T you just refund by default? I’ll do what I see fit with that money afterwards! 

6 hours ago, theChad said:

“C” shouldn’t be the last option. Why WOULDN’T you just refund by default? I’ll do what I see fit with that money afterwards! 

:withstupid  I agree! 

The Estrella Cruzin' the Lake show and Plastic Fantastic (San Diego) did the same crap. Not good customer service. 

I just had them apply it to next year’s s show. I just consider it an early registration but to each his own. 

2 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

I just had them apply it to next year’s s show. I just consider it an early registration but to each his own. 

I did that also Pat. We even kept our reservations for the hotel. Figure we will at least go up, go to the Fin for a nice diner, come back the next day or not......

Aw shucks,  Looks like I'l need to make reservations at the little Italy in Gila Bend instead.

• 1 month later...

While disappointing to missing the 2020 show, Safety comes first for all our Vette Set friends that normally attend.  Management seems to be doing a great job keeping all of us informed.  Frankly, offering options on the refund policy seems reasonable.... Pick your option, and move on... The donation option seems great to me....

Looking forward to next year.

Best,

J