C5 / Ls1 Items For Sale

Eddie44

I've got the following items for sale. They are all for a C5 / LS1

Grey carbon fiber fuel rail covers. These go over your stock FRC's but cover them entirely. $150

C5Items003.jpg

Gloss blk overflow tank and windshield washer tank $125

C5Items001.jpg

C5 louvered license plate frame $25 SOLD

C5Items002.jpg

1 set of GM ceramic brake shoes for the rear of the C5 $20 SOLD

Top Down Tech window valet $120 SOLD

All items are currently on the Vette but will be removed this evening. All are in used condition but not damaged, scratched etc.

Gloss blk overflow tank and windshield washer tank $125

Pics of these please?

I'll get some tonight when I get home. They are just like stock only painted gloss blk. They are not the "smoothie" style just FYI.

Top Down Tech window valet $120

Jammye says this would be a killer buy at $100.00 :wub

But consider it sold!!!

Top Down Tech window valet $120

Jammye says this would be a killer buy at $100.00 :wub

But consider it sold!!!

You got it bud! I'll bring it along just in case we stop.

Just added the bra as the dealer didn't want it so I said I'd take it and sell it.

I'll have pics tomorrow or latest this weekend. Just got back from picking up the new C6 and it's too dark.

I might be ready for the Bra Eddie, but I need to take a look at it and see if it will work with my set up.

Phil... :devil

Just so you and everyone else is aware, this is a C5 version of the GM Bra. It has clear plastic over the brake ducts. The Z06 bra is open there. I don't know if you use those ducts for air but this would block air. I'm sure they could be cut out as that's basically what the Z06 version is.

I would like the fuel rail covers got pics

I will get some tonight or latest this weekend.

TTT

I know its right after Christmas but if you're interested let me know and I'll hold the item for a month or two. Next step is CF and then ebay.

TTT

I know its right after Christmas but if you're interested let me know and I'll hold the item for a month or two. Next step is CF and then ebay.

We're still waiting on pics. :toetap

Oops, didn't see they went in the top post. Sorry.

I'll take the rear brake pads! They're new in the box, right?

Steve

:yesnod I just did the fronts so these are leftover.

C5 louvered license plate frame $25

Heck that's just what I was looking for..... going once, going twice, Sold!!! :bang

Guest UVETTYA

Steve

SOLD!

I have tomorrow and Wednesday off - or, whenever it's convenient for you. :thumbs

Heck that's just what I was looking for..... going once, going twice, Sold!!! :bang

I wish I'd have realized I had it before I left Thursday. I could have dropped it off then. Are you coming up for lunch next Sat?

Steve

SOLD!

I have tomorrow and Wednesday off - or, whenever it's convenient for you. :thumbs

I get home about 5:30 pm so either evening would work. I'd even meet you if you want. I'm sure it's not any more convenient but I could take them to work (Central & Camelback) if you want to pick them up during the day. Let me know.

I wish I'd have realized I had it before I left Thursday. I could have dropped it off then. Are you coming up for lunch next Sat?

I'll be at the AZPS day.... :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
I get home about 5:30 pm so either evening would work. I'd even meet you if you want. I'm sure it's not any more convenient but I could take them to work (Central & Camelback) if you want to pick them up during the day. Let me know.

I don't have your number in my speed dialer for some reason... pm me and I'll call you if I can come by in the evening.

Man oh man, good stuff at great prices for the members. Good job!

Sorry I missed out, see what happens when you take off for a few days of family time.