LG Pro stainless exhaust headers with x pipe and mufflers

Yates

I have a set of c6 LG pro exhaust for sale. Large tube, long tube headers and sounded amazing. It was removed from my corvette when returning back to stock. It is setup with the larger 3" Z06 bi mode mufflers. $700 cash

20200106_124237.jpg

20191026_134032.jpg

20191026_134043.jpg

s-l400 (2).jpg

s-l400 (1).jpg

• 3 months later...

Are these still available? Can I make it fit my 04 c5? What is your contact info?

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 6:19 PM, Ardavany said:

Are these still available? And how many miles do these have on them?

Just to save you time, money, and future aggravation, you need to first understand what year and model C6 exhaust parts will fit on your C6 without modification and what modifications may be required if it's not just a simple swap. A couple of the biggies are pre or post 2009, automatic or manual trans, and LS2/3 or LS7/9 engine. It can be even more complicated when using aftermarket parts or parts that have already been modified.

Most of the time, sellers have had someone else do installations and don't know what parts were used. It sounds like the OP had some shop buy the parts and do all the work. Whoever  was lifting the car when the above photos were taken, didn't understand how to lift a Vette and got lucky that the lift pads didn't poke a hole through the floor.

If you find someone selling used parts, ask lots of questions. If you have any doubts before you buy, post up what you know and the specifics of your car to make sure it'll fit. BTW, mileage is by far the least important criteria when dealing with exhaust systems.

On 7/14/2020 at 9:58 AM, HOXXOH said:

Whoever  was lifting the car when the above photos were taken, didn't understand how to lift a Vette and got lucky that the lift pads didn't poke a hole through the floor.

:agree

2 hours ago, Chameleon said:

:agree

Look closer, the lifting pucks are on the arms of the lift and the proper lift points.  Its a visual delusion you're seeing

Headers are sold.  I still have following:

Z06 bi mode exhaust

Z06 sway bars

Z06 oil cooler and lines

C6 complete service manuals, and C6 window valet.   

Props to TheCMSH for attention to detail, separates you from the average joe...  :P

9 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

Look closer, the lifting pucks are on the arms of the lift and the proper lift points.  Its a visual delusion you're seeing

...this is what happens because I am old and my eyesight has gone to shit...:smilelol

• 1 year later...