NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Well, I Guess The Cat's Outta The Bag

Eddie44

AZ lic 2EZ2SPD will be on a new 06 blk C6 Z51 by tomorrow hopefully. I found a deal I couldn't pass up. Fisher Chev in Yuma gave me about 8k off MSRP when all was said and done. I've been dealing with them for about a month now and with the end of the month/year they finally caved in. I got the call about 10:30 this morning.

I was able to deal because it was a left over 06 but I wanted it because the only options it has is the 3LT package, Z51, polished rims and 6 spd paddle shift auto.

Pics to come later.

Very cool Eddie!!!!

You know your more than welcome to stop by here and show it off on your way home!!!!

Very cool Eddie!!!!

You know your more than welcome to stop by here and show it off on your way home!!!!

We'll see how time is going. I can't leave work until about noon. I'm figuring about 4 hrs from door to door. At that rate we won't get home until about 9 or 10. I'll call if we're going to stop.

*verra* nass :)

Always a blast to work with a salesman-dealership to get what ya want and not pay top dollar for it to boot :)

-Frank

Congrats Eddie. I wish I could be there to see the cheshire grin on your face when you first get on the open road and hammer it.

Now Now Eddie just might do that circle track thing agian. :bang We don't want that. :D

Congrats on the new ride again.

Congrats Eddie. I wish I could be there to see the cheshire grin on your face when you first get on the open road and hammer it.

Now Now Eddie just might do that circle track thing agian. :bang We don't want that. :D

Active handling/traction control should do the trick. :thumbs:smilelol

Active handling/traction control should do the trick. :thumbs:smilelol

You mean I wasn't supposed to turn that off??? :lol

Well, we picked up the new C6 this afternoon. :D

I highly recommend Fisher Chevrolet in Yuma. It was one of the best sales experience I've had in almost 40 yrs of buying cars. All details worked out over the phone / internet and approx 1 hr to finalize paper.

We made it down to Yuma in just under 2 1/2 hrs. Hey that C5 isn't mine anymore! :lol

Stopped by Dwayne's on the way back and he did a sufficient amount of drooling.

All the talk about C6's and I found an accessory they put on them that the C5's don't have. REAL headlights! :eek I swear the dims are better than the C5 brights.

I highly recommend Fisher Chevrolet in Yuma. It was one of the best sales experience I've had in almost 40 yrs of buying cars. All details worked out over the phone / internet and approx 1 hr to finalize paper.

We made it down to Yuma in just under 2 1/2 hrs. Hey that C5 isn't mine anymore! :lol

All the talk about C6's and I found an accessory they put on them that the C5's don't have. REAL headlights! :eek I swear the dims are better than the C5 brights.

Don't start bad mouthing C5's now :toetap ....some of us cannot afford them big bucks!!! :lol

Don't start bad mouthing C5's now :toetap ....some of us cannot afford them big bucks!!! :lol

Not bad mouthing, just fact! Honestly the rest of the Vette is newer, tighter, etc but not that much different.