Stock C5 Exhaust Wanted

Eddie44

Does anyone have their stock exhaust and want to get it out of the garage? I need one ASAP!

Mike or Chad, do you have one available in the trash pile?

Eddie, I've still got my stock pipes from when I put on the B&B catback. BUT.....instead of removing the sway bar to remove the stockers I just cut the stock pipes where they loop up over the rear-end. Hey, it was easier at the time. Huh, Sawzall? :yesnod So you or the muffler shop would have to weld the pieces back together and then hang 'em. Lemme know, as you know my garage is a mess and any additional space I could use to store more mod parts! :devil

L8R, Dean

I appreciate the offer Dean but I really need them intact. I need to make a quick swap and don't really have time for welding, etc. THANKS AGAIN!

Edit: I will sell someone my Borla Stingers (dual tip) for $400 and your stock exhaust. Need to make a quick sale.

Sounds like some de-modding going on here. Do we smell C-6 in the air? GM is having their red tag sale.

:yesnod:yesnod Found a blk 06 Z51 coupe in Yuma.

I appreciate the offer Mark but I just worked it out to go to Yuma tomorrow and pick it up. I didn't think I'd be going until Sunday but it's been slow here at work so I'm taking the afternoon off. Too soon to get it swapped. Thanks again!

I am going to remove the Blackwing the gloss blk overflow and windshield tanks and carbon fiber fuel rail covers though if anyone is interested.

Sounds like some de-modding going on here. Do we smell C-6 in the air? GM is having their red tag sale.

:yesnod:yesnod Found a blk 06 Z51 coupe in Yuma.

Way to go Eddie!

Eddie,

If you need to use the Seery ramps, or any help with the exhaust instal, come on over. Imaginary is done now, so the ramps need a car on them......

The garage is ready for a new project.

Andrew