Took a drive around the new South Mountain 202

NateFamilyofFun

Thank so for the photos. Saw on the news that this was open and three years early? I hope the 101 work will be done three years early also.......

I'm sure that was a great stretch of road to pretend you were in "Mexico" to push the speedometer into unseen territory....

PS, I've followed you before I know how much you like to push that skinny pedal.....:thumbs

16 hours ago, chevyguy1969 said:

Have been driving on it for three days lots of state troopers on the river bottom

^^^ Good to know!!!

• Like 1

Too bad it wasn’t done 30 yrs ago.  Time wise how does it compare in light traffic I’m sure it’s a big time saver during rush hour.

Or did it help divert  the through traffic, resulting in making local commuting.

MidNiteFury01
On 12/28/2019 at 4:14 PM, Final Effort said:

Too bad it wasn’t done 30 yrs ago.  Time wise how does it compare in light traffic I’m sure it’s a big time saver during rush hour.

Or did it help divert  the through traffic, resulting in making local commuting.

We took it from the West Valley on our way to Tucson at about 1pm and the the 10 around 9:30p all the way home. No time savings noted at least during non-rush hour times (12-26). Lots of staties all over, including the slick tops.