NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mitsubishi Platinum Plus 55 Inch Hdtv For Sale

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Time for a DLP so this one has to go TV works flawlessly and other then mitsus diamond line, this TV is the best CRT available even today. The picture is incredible and this one retailed for $5499 when it was new about 4 years ago. I still have all the origional manuals and such, but my dog chewed the end of the remote, so I will either buy you a universal one or knock 20 bucks off the price. The cheapest one I could find on craigs list was about $1000 and since I want it gone, I will take...

$900

MitsuWS65511.jpg

Guest AZ Power & Sound

If anyone wants to see it, I have my XBox 360 hooked up to it and a nice DVD player... welcome to bring the movie of your choice or play video games on it to see if you like it

Bump for a good deal.

BTW, I just bought a 57" Mitsu DLP Diamond, let me know if you have any questions about it or want to drop by and check it out.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Bump for a good deal.

BTW, I just bought a 57" Mitsu DLP Diamond, let me know if you have any questions about it or want to drop by and check it out.

Im jealous! I cant buy mitsu at cost anymore so I have a new 61 inch Samsung 1080i DLP on the way

• 2 weeks later...