How did you come up with your forum name?

BSeery

What? You don't want "C3VETTE"? Actually it's going on the T-bird. :rolf

Just tell people it's the latest C3 body kit :smilelol: :smilelol:

Guest XLR8TNC5

Boys, boys boys,,,,calm down now!

LMAO!! Thread hijacked I suppose!

I want a change. I have had the same plate for two years. And everytime I drive my car and see it, I think, "Wow, this car kicks ass!" So, I want a plate that says, "ITKIXAZ" If I get it, then yeah, I can give you my extra XLR8TN plate. But I always keep a plate from every car and every plate I get, so Ill keep one and give you the other for your collection.

Lata,

Tanya

Boys, boys boys,,,,calm down now!

LMAO!! Thread hijacked I suppose!

I want a change. I have had the same plate for two years. And everytime I drive my car and see it, I think, "Wow, this car kicks ass!" So, I want a plate that says, "ITKIXAZ" If I get it, then yeah, I can give you my extra XLR8TN plate. But I always keep a plate from every car and every plate I get, so Ill keep one and give you the other for your collection.

Lata,

Tanya

I just started a collection myself, I am looking to obtain a plate from every state I have visted along with the ones I manage to keep after getting rid of a car or two.

:devil

I just started a collection myself, I am looking to obtain a plate from every state I have visited along with the ones I manage to keep after getting rid of a car or two.

I just started a collection myself, I am looking to obtain a plate from every state I have visited along with the ones I manage to keep after getting rid of a car or two.

I know that you have been to Connecticut, so I will start you on your collection.

:smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol:

You kill me... :D

Phil... :devil

Guest DREAM C-5

I always wanted a corvette since I was 16' so I finally was able to by my dream car last year. 2003 50 A.E. coupe. Thats why I call myself Dream C5. :yesnod:

Fred :flag:

roostertail

It's been a few years now (10 actually), but I had a pony tail down to the middle of my back. A friend started calling me Roostertail and it kind of stuck :crazy:

Now that's cool, the only thing my name has ever been on was a few wanted list's. And maybe a couple shit list's, but those mainly belong to the wife... ;)

8413010005.jpg

The tail # of the 1st jet I ever had my name on (84-1301)

is where I got mine

I think I heard someone say "its a crew chief thing"! Verrrry :cool:cool