Motor and transmission mounts

AZC5

Hello,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop that can put in new engine mounts and transmission mounts for me? I would love to try myself but I don't have the tools to do it... One shop quoted over 1000 dollars to do it and that just seemed quite high.

Any recommendations would be awesome. Or anyone who has tools and some know-how that wants to help me, I can access a large supply of beer, pizza, wings, or whatever fuel gets you going. 

I should mention that I'm in North Glendale, so anywhere around Phoenix.

Thanks for the help,

Brian 

Anything big like that, I personally take to Classic Gold in Tempe.  The do a lot of Vettes and Joe had a 99 vert, very familiar with them.  Between parts and labor, you're going to spend some coin on those fixes I'm afraid.

You can also check out Cordes Performance, little further away in Mesa but worth the drive.  He's a little more about go-fast stuff but also does all the general mechanical stuff; he also has a C5

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Anything big like that, I personally take to Classic Gold in Tempe.  The do a lot of Vettes and Joe had a 99 vert, very familiar with them.  Between parts and labor, you're going to spend some coin on those fixes I'm afraid.

You can also check out Cordes Performance, little further away in Mesa but worth the drive.  He's a little more about go-fast stuff but also does all the general mechanical stuff; he also has a C5

Thanks for the info. The shop I had check the car out said they don't necessarily need to be replaced, but they are on the worn side. I just got the car so I would love to just have it all fixed but yeah spending 1k or 1.2k on it just seemed a bit high.

I'll probably have to call the shops you said and see what kind of numbers they are thinking.