Photos of Phillip's C7 Lingenfelter

94transamgt

94transamgt

Phillip and I went to Saguaro Lake two weeks ago to get some photos of his beautiful C7. You would not know that this car has a 417 CI motor producing 650 HP, as there are no Lingenfelter badging.

Also in some of the photos you can see the Woodbury fire burning in the background.

untitled-5.jpg

untitled-6.jpg

untitled-8.jpg

untitled-10.1.jpg

untitled-15.jpg

untitled-16.jpg

untitled-17.jpg

untitled-18.jpg

Logan is a true professional, car guy, vette guy, veteran, I can go on & on, great guy and great photographer, Wow! truly much more than satisfied with his work, really exceeds expectations, and just fun to be around. I wanted to get some good pics of "sleeper stroker", above is a sample of his work, Logan also took some GREAT pics also of my ZR-1 that I sold, I feel the pics surely helped me sell the car for my number. 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPqU2KTIwKOCh5Ab9i32nv3ZuKTx4vIRjC8GhqxVs2kiPRyS2wiwecnC2iDhKrUZQ?key=LTFkNENNclBPZ2Q1Yk51MENNWVVYUTd6V2FtSG5n

Thank you so much Logan!

:agree Yep, I will second that which is written in your post. 

Great  work as usual Logan. :thumbs

94transamgt
20 hours ago, Eddie44 said:

Nice work!  Great photos

Thanks Ed

19 hours ago, 1991 ZR1 said:

Logan is a true professional, car guy, vette guy, veteran, I can go on & on, great guy and great photographer, Wow! truly much more than satisfied with his work, really exceeds expectations, and just fun to be around. I wanted to get some good pics of "sleeper stroker", above is a sample of his work, Logan also took some GREAT pics also of my ZR-1 that I sold, I feel the pics surely helped me sell the car for my number. 

Thank you so much Logan!

I appreciate the kind words. You definitely have had some cool cars, and I'm lucky enough to get to photograph them.

8 hours ago, SixAddict said:

:agree Yep, I will second that which is written in your post. 

Great  work as usual Logan. :thumbs

Thanks Ron

2 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Beautiful work, as usual.

I like #3 and #5 the best. . .

Thanks Donna, I always like to know which photos people like best.