Clock

roneva

The battery died and Auto Zone replaced the red top Optima battery under warranty, but now I am unable to reset the clock.  Any ideas?

I looked all over the owners manual and I couldn't find anything about the clock other than how to set it. I don't know if this will help but did you re-index the windows and your convertible top after replacing the battery?

No, but, they work ok. Didn't need to re set the seat either.  I'll go thru that to see if it helps.  Thanks for trying.

Ron, go to the corvette forum and look under c6 tech/performance and on the top page there is a sticky relating to this problem,.

A lot of 05-10 C6's are experiencing this, chevy knows that it's  a software problem. As usual don't know if they are doing anything about it but after a certain date and battery disconnect the clock will not set......good luck. Glad I have after market stereo at this point.

Just wait until after April 6th to set the clock. It's a problem with the radio programming that uses a GPS signal to set the time. It'll happen again in another 19 years and 3 months, if the car survives that long.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks. I can wait until April 6, not so sure about the 19 yrs.

Does not work today.  I'll try later in the week.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...