NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Shout Out To Classic Gold

Loud Pedal

I just picked up the Z today from Joe. They did a fantastic job. I had to have the nose repainted ( don't ask ) and the paint matches perfectly. They even were able to reproduce the GM orange peel so that it blends in with the rest of the car. I know this sounds strange, but it really does make it look perfect. Now that's going the extra mile if you ask me.

I know that people tend to only voice their opinions when things go wrong with a shop and I just felt it appropriate to say something nice when a company goes above and beyond to do a great job. So much so, that I went ahead and left the truck there to have the roof repaired from the parking garage my wife swears she never drove in. ;)

Hats off to you Joe! :clap You have a customer for life.

David

Your one short.....

This summer I had them work on my crewcab, then the 82 vette, then repaint the side of the kids truck from vandalism....

All 3 were returned to me with all the repairs or paint done better then I expected...

My hats off to Joe :hat

I will be taking my GTO in to see Joe here probably sometime after Christmas. The previous owner didn't take good care of it and I need to get some things cleaned up. :)

Guest Chad@AZPS

Sorry David I was going to ask but I was there when the car got dropped off. Keep your eyes on the road next time. :D

Joe and his guys are great. I have used them from installing and painting aftermarket pieces like bumpers and wings to interior and underhood dress up items on Corvettes, GTOs and Trucks. I have not been disappointed nor has my customers.

Chad

Cool. David did you see my car? Give it a pat for me?

I'm anxious to get it back.

Actually, I didn't. I asked about it and they said one of the body guys took it to go get some lunch.

J/K :lol

No, seriously.... I was in and out. I didn't see the blue missile.