NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anybody Looking For A Deal On A C6?

Eddie44

As some of you know I've been looking to move up to a C6 eventually. I have a contact with a auto broker who has found an 05 Triple blk C6 with only 47 miles on it. The car has been sitting on a dealers showroom floor for the last approx 2 yrs. I haven't been quoted a firm price but I believe it could be bought for somewhere in the mid 40's. The Vette is loaded with 3LT package, nav, etc. Window sticker was in the mid 60's from what I am told. PM me if interested and I'll give you the broker's info.

BTW, I am not involved other than passing on the info. I do not make a dime if someone buys this Vette. Just trying to pass on a great deal.

So, are you gonna get it or not? :lol

I'm not going to. My next Vette will be a coupe. I just thought I'd throw it out here in case anyone else is interested.

It's interesting though because when I bought mine it was a year and a half old with only 67 miles. This one is almost two years old with only 47 miles. Scary similar! :eek

No more vert? what gives??? :huh

Just don't use it enough. Wife hates having the top down. NOt worth the extra money.