NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Who Has A Laptrax?

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

I bought one but I want to make sure no one has had problems with T/C A/H before I install it. So please speak up either way if you have one or know of someone who has one and especially if they've had issues with it.

And to avoid questions for those who don't have one, this is the electronic device that automatically puts your car into whichever mode you program it to, (comp mode, T/C A/H off, or T/C A/H on) every time you start your engine.

Tanks in advance

Steve

I have a laptrax...

Works well.

I have the upgraded model that puts in in competitive mode and takes the message off the DIC

Guest UVETTYA
I have a laptrax...

Works well.

I have the upgraded model that puts in in competitive mode and takes the message off the DIC

That's the one I bought too. Did you install it yourself? I read the instructions and it looks pretty straight forward, except for the blue wire that resets the DIC. I haven't looked yet but if I'm not comfy with it I might ask to look at yours to be sure I get the right wire. I don't want to fry anything.

Steve

Guest Chad@AZPS

These are easy it install and the blue wire is a walk in the park. If you need help give me a shout. I have done more than anyone else in the valley. Yes I like to toot my own horn. HAHA.

Chad

These are easy it install and the blue wire is a walk in the park. If you need help give me a shout. I have :lol done more than anyone else in the valley. Yes I like to toot my own horn. HAHA.

Chad

Chad like to toot other things as well :lol

I have a laptrax...

Works well.

That's the one I bought too. Did you install it yourself? I read the instructions and it looks pretty straight forward, except for the blue wire that resets the DIC. I haven't looked yet but if I'm not comfy with it I might ask to look at yours to be sure I get the right wire. I don't want to fry anything.

Steve

Chad did mine when he was at the 'other' shop