We lost RR Bob yesterday

HOXXOH

Robert Dinges aka Railroad Bob and RRBob (4/26/1941- 10/5/2018), succumbed to the health problems that have plagued him in the past few years. He is survived by his wife, January, a daughter Sherry, a son Ed, a stepson Allen, and several grandchildren. He joined the Marines in 1958 and later spent 35 years on the railroad until retirement in 2004. He was an ACE member since 2012 and one of the Geezer lunch group. He often attended ACE functions and the 83rd/Beardsley Sat night hangout. Also an avid drag racer who returned to the sport after buying a new '07 Vette and eventually modifying it to run a best of 10.972 @ 120.95.

Bob requested no funeral services be held. Cremation will be followed by placement at a later date, in the National Cemetery.

JLs Mistress

RIP      Bob you will be  missed I know I do already.. All Green Lights for you  from now on .....

1 hour ago, JLs Mistress said:

RIP      Bob you will be  missed I know I do already.. All Green Lights for you  from now on .....

Ditto  :burnout

1 hour ago, JLs Mistress said:

Nicely said JL 

Wow! Always a great attitude despite his health issues. I remember him wanting to race me at Sams club in there electric scooters! Gunna miss you Bob!

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to hear .... will certainly be missed at the track especially ........  RIP