NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Finally Made My Mind Up!!

JimmyZ78

Damn, like watching a tennis match....back...forth....back.... :unsure

:cheers again! You lucky bastage! :devil

:burnout

I know isn't it. I just couldn't make my mind up until I saw the special, emailed Mike the same link he had emailed me already, while I was on hold with him....It was funny actually. So I just said f it and did it.

CANNOT wait to see it. :thumbs What finally made you decide on the TT set up?

The price and not wanting to deal with belt issues on the S/C. It'll be the middle of Jan till I get it :toetap but it'll be worth it when it shows up.

The STS version is good for about an additional 200+ on the base numbers.

I'm not sure right now. I want mid 6xx's but we'll see. I figure I'm about 40 hp under the Z06 they tested with 640hp @ 9 psi and I'll be adding H&C and maybe some other things. The last thing I want to do though is blow my motor, so I might keep it at 9 or under for that reason. When a forged 408 or 427 goes in next year, then its time to see what the kit can do. Plus I'll have to start digging into the rear and trans possibly and do a mini tub. I won't have the kit until mid to late Jan, which sucks, but its worth it.

Guest Sidewinder

YEA! Jimmy I can't wait to see it all put together for you either! That is going to be VERY cool! Nice choice!

POSTED BY TANYA UNDER MARK's LOGIN! Hey, where is the delete post option nowadays?

:cool nice, I cant wait.

Make sure you do a good job too, like the best job you've ever done! :clap

Steve and Mike do great work. Just look at their rides at the track. Very impressive. :clap

Now I know you can not wait till January to come and go. Only if you could add a twin turbo to time, so it (time) would go faster :driving:

:cool nice, I cant wait.

Make sure you do a good job too, like the best job you've ever done! :clap

Steve and Mike do great work. Just look at their rides at the track. Very impressive. :clap

Now I know you can not wait till January to come and go. Only if you could add a twin turbo to time, so it (time) would go faster :driving:

Well, waiting also gives me time to get corresponding mods, ie. slicks/ET's, wheels, half shaft, brace, heads, etc. etc. etc.... :toetap