NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Paging Chad @ Azp&s

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

Chad a friend of mine installed my Nitrous system(we were going to do it on a Saturday morning but he got excited and did it the night before.) Consequently I do not know if/how well it works. It is a NOS big shot system(wet) w/ a progressive controller currently w/ 190 HP nozzles.. I have been told that you are an expert on NOS systems. I'd like to throw it on a dyno and run it, see if it is in working order, and have you fine tune it as your expertise prescribes. Is this something you can help me with?

Regards,

Steve

as long as everything was installed properly im sure we can help. Best thing to do is call the shop and talk to mike. (480) 966-1168. Make sure you have a plug thats at least 1 step colder.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Chad a friend of mine installed my Nitrous system(we were going to do it on a Saturday morning but he got excited and did it the night before.) Consequently I do not know if/how well it works. It is a NOS big shot system(wet) w/ a progressive controller currently w/ 190 HP nozzles.. I have been told that you are an expert on NOS systems. I'd like to throw it on a dyno and run it, see if it is in working order, and have you fine tune it as your expertise prescribes. Is this something you can help me with?

Regards,

Steve

What kind of car is it? Also is the progressive controller a good one or junk? Those things can be a REAL nightmare if they arent any good! Shoot me a call or let me know when you guys are going to the dyno :)

Guest 1FASTC4
What kind of car is it? Also is the progressive controller a good one or junk? Those things can be a REAL nightmare if they arent any good! Shoot me a call or let me know when you guys are going to the dyno :)

I called and asked for Mike. Chad answered and told me Mike was busy, asked if he could help me. I told him I wanted you guys to test the niotrous system, make sure it worked before I went to the track, put it thru it's paces on the dyno. chad told me I should just test it myself then told me how to check to see if fuel and n2o are moving. Exasperated, I got another call and had to hang up.

Guest UVETTYA

Dang, sounds like someone's missing their cue... eh Chad?

A lot of times stuff that seems like a no-brainer to some is like rocket science to someone that's not sure. I'd take the car down there and let them look at it and they'll get the hint that you want to pay them to dial your car in. :bang

I'll be smokin my tennies on the dyno sometime tomorrow afternoon. Maybe Nic will have time to tune yours too.

Steve

Guest Chad@AZPS

Sorry I have not been on the site lately. Helping Steve with a cam and diff swap.

Bring the car down and we can do a look over and make sure everything is good to go before you head down to the dyno. Sorry for the delay.

Chad