Bob Keith (Blackbeauty) has passed away

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

ACE lost a long time brother last week. Bob was a great guy and would do anything to help a fellow member. 😩

1 hour ago, badbobs95 said:

ACE lost a long time brother last week. Bob was a great guy and would do anything to help a fellow member. 😩

Yes, Cindy, he did.  A great guy and asset to ACE.  He will be missed.

Wow! Bob aka Black Beauty in a Blue Vette! His previous Vette was Black so he told me. Gunna miss seeing him. Always a smile on his face and a how you doing! 

Take care Bob!

My deepest condolences to Cindy and family.

What a Bummer! Our condolences to Cindy and her family.😢

I couldn't believe this when I heard it. Condolences & prayers to Cindy and all their family. So, so, so sad.

My Brain is still having a problem believing this. :(:( 

The memorial is being planned for Friday, I will post up in this thread (or should I start another one so people will see it?) as to the time and place it will be held at.

• Like 1

Post it up here Mark, we can edit the title of the thread that there's memorial info within

I heard it's going to be a "celebration of life" and it won't be this Friday. I will find out the specifics and see if Cindy wants me to post it here. I'll post back at a later date about it.

I got it from a pretty reliable source that Cindy will be posting all the details for what she will have set up when she gets it done.

Cindy just called this afternoon. I had no idea and didn’t see this. How awful. He was a great guy who cared about others.  Very very sad.  He will be missed.