Remember this guy?

Eddie44

Any of you remember this old timer?  Not sure how many of you know they own a winery (4tails Winery) in Wilcox.  This pic was taken at a wine fest in Sierra Vista. 

E84D5A64-309F-4446-BAA1-9CFF4909C61B.thumb.jpeg.1eb2793988ddddcdcdee62f9ca012e3a.jpeg

Cale!!!  The only guy I know who sold his Vette to buy a tractor.  :P

TheCMSH talked about setting up an ACE cruise down to Wilcox, but I think he forgot because he's off tasting wine at other places. . . :markdrink:

I was actually supposed to go pour for him and Barb for Willcox Winefest but shocker.....I worked.  They're doing great, they're expanding and getting ready to build a new processing building and tasting room.  We'll see what we can set up for the fall after harvest, the road into the vineyard is still definitely not Vette-able but we've talked about a shuttle in from Pearce if we had a group trip down.  I know for a fact he misses the old gang and his Corvette

Kim and I have talked about running up there when we’re down at the kids in Sierra Vista but the Granddaughter always seems to occupy the short time we have.  We’d most likely be in for a cruise to 4Tails even though we don’t drink.  Be good to see old friends Cale & Barb... oh ya, you too Jim! We never see you any more either  😊

I know for a fact that the wine is spectacular...

Vineyard is going well!  No vette replacement yet...been looking though...

IMG_20180324_185610137.jpg

IMG_20180512_191453905_HDR.jpg

Desertdawg

Yeah. It’s not a very Vette friendly drive in. 

If it ever gets planned, I could be talked into being there in the truck for shuttle service.