FS-1998 C5 Convertible - Low Miles - Must Sell!!!

JJim

Hello all, first of all what a great club and forum you all have here.  Sadly, I must sell my baby of 15 years!  No room and must go to a Vette Lover, not some 20 year old that will beat the heck out of it.  I had it for sale on other venues and received a bunch of weird offers and trades.  Pulled it from those and will try to sell here and other local clubs and sites.  I really want this car to go to good hands.

Here it is:

1998 Black Corvette C5, Convertible, in great shape, with 51,150 miles. I am the 3rd owner and have had it for 15+ years. It has been my toy, baby and girlfriend, but it’s time to sell it. Family got way bigger with new wife and 3 small children!  So I am out of time to drive and enjoy this rocket as it should. Has always slept indoors and have been Q-Tip detailed all her life.

Plenty of high performance and cosmetic extras: Headers/high flow cats, catback that roars but not yells, huge Black Wing air intake, newer Z06 Clutch (<500 miles), Z06 sway/roll bars, Z06 wheels w/o any curb rash or any marks, new Nitto street drag rear tires (50 miles), new battery, newer radiator/water pump/hoses/belts (<500 miles), Hurst short shifter, white glow-in-the-dark instrument panel (removable if desired), power everything - seats/windows/mirrors, etc. Plus operational rear brake disks cooling ducts, 10+1 CD Changer factory Bose sound system with 2 10 CD cartridges and more... It has never been on an accident, no dings, dents or fixed/cracked fiberglass. Needs alignment, and possibly new front tires.  The drivers seat shows wear, passenger side seat ok, both side mirrors jumped clip. Front bumper and hood has average rock/road rash. The engine, transmission, doors, hood, trunk, convertible top are all in great shape and mechanically sound. Garage kept and never been raced on a track. 

Runs excellent on all 6 gears, starts on the first crank, not a single noise other than the normal engine and exhaust to top speeds. No oil leaks from motor, or tranny neither. It can be driven aggressively, or smooth and comfortable... It’s in excellent mechanical shape! Passed AZ inspection all the time, detailed it again. Also included is a micro fiber cover.  And once again not one drop of oil from the engine or tranny!  Have a case of Mobil 1 to go with it!

Must sell, time to open up a spot in the garage, very motivated and priced to sell. If you need more pics, a Skype or FaceTime look at the Vette, just let me know. Also it’s available for inspection by a qualified mechanic or interested party here in Chandler. Its a beautiful car with tons of power for a very small fee. My loss is your gain. Thanks for looking!

Wanting $16k but will take $12,500 OBO!   Please email jjimenez.email@gmail.com or call at six 0 two seven 5 8 - nine nine 87

IMG_1094.PNG

IMG_1089.PNG

IMG_1091.PNG

IMG_1093.PNG

IMG_1086.PNG

IMG_1095.PNG

IMG_1097.PNG

IMG_1087.PNG

• 2 weeks later...