1975 Purchased!

mmacfn

hey all

So i ended up trading my jeep for a 1975 which has a 350 high performance 400hp engine (tristar engines). The engine is 4 years old and has 3000 miles approximately, a turbo 400 transmission just rebuilt last month by tri City transmissions Tempe. Also upgraded carburetor and intake manifold at bromleys corvettes last December. Complete tune up performed by them and new tires BF Goodrich and alignment December 2017. New water pump, belts, steering pump, steering box and hoses.

Now, the questions for you boys are:

- What do i do to it next?
- Who should i bring it to for work?
- What else do i need to know?
- What mods are the most useful etc?

Thanks all, this is really different from my C6 but its the car of my childhood!

IMG_0384.jpg

Just enjoy it for a while, I’m sure something will come to you soon. Congratulations on your new ride.

2 minutes ago, Blk n Blu said:

Just enjoy it for a while, I’m sure something will come to you soon. Congratulations on your new ride.

^^^ This^^^ Enjoy!

Bromley's Corvettes

Next up grades last owner was going to do was digital gauges and a built 700R4 over drive tranz:) 

16 minutes ago, Bromley's Corvettes said:

Next up grades last owner was going to do was digital gauges and a built 700R4 over drive tranz:) 

Hmmmmm! 

• Like 1

JLs Mistress

Ha Mike did you move back to the Valley? I still remember your orange C6...  The 1975 is a  Great looking vette congrads ..