new guy here. finally bought our first Corvette

mellojoe

Just bought a 2007 LS2.  This has been a bucket list item for me, and a dream since I was probably 5 years old.  For my 40th birthday, we went all in and finally got that Corvette.  It is now my daily driver, my everyday ride, and will be a lot of fun in the upcoming years.    I'm especially looking forward to getting it out onto some high speed driving days and opportunities to let her stretch her legs.  

small.jpg

• Like 1

Bromley's Corvettes

Welcome from Scottsdale stop by my shop sometime so we can check it out:) 

Bromley's Corvettes

I like that blue just needs some dark tint and maybe lower it a little:) 

Great looking Corvette, Joe! Enjoy and make sure to join in some of our get-togethers  and cruises.

• 2 weeks later...
scottcolbath
On 3/9/2018 at 11:39 AM, mellojoe said:

Just bought a 2007 LS2.  This has been a bucket list item for me, and a dream since I was probably 5 years old.  For my 40th birthday, we went all in and finally got that Corvette.  It is now my daily driver, my everyday ride, and will be a lot of fun in the upcoming years.    I'm especially looking forward to getting it out onto some high speed driving days and opportunities to let her stretch her legs.  

small.jpg

Very nice. I hope to be moving up to a C6 in the next year or so.

S.C.

• 2 weeks later...
Chris Draper

Welcome!

If you are interested:

Corvette Night at Scottsdale Pavilions is every 1st Saturday of the month.  Corvettes start showing up at 2:00pm and it goes on all evening.

Corvettes & Caddies group meet is every 3rd Saturday morning at 7:00am-11:00am at Bourbon St Wraps in Chandler

• Like 2