NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette Performance

Red64

I was in Scottsdale this morning and decided to take a detour and stop in Corvette Performance to order some parts for my '64. To my surprise, no sign on the building,  no Corvette Performance and no Bruce.                                   Does anyone know if he has shut down the business?

They moved over to 5618 E Thomas Rd in Phoenix. I believe he has switched his business to supplying dealerships and online sales.

Bromley's Corvettes

Been closed for mounts I had a few guys calling me looking for him. They say Bruce owes them parts. His number is disconnected. 

I received a call this morning from Bruce Dickson, Corvette Performance. He changed his business model to concentrate more on commercial sales but still does business with retail customers. 

After my initial post on February 22, it took me exactly one E-mail and one phone call to contact Bruce. 

Contrary to what Doug Bromley posted, Bruce's contact information (E-mail and phone number) are on his website.  Before I posted anything  I would fact check/due diligence to see if what I posted "His number is disconnected" was in fact true.

Bromley's Corvettes

We have tried calling him many times says number disconnected. I have had guys calling me and even coming to my shop telling me Bruce owes them parts. Just saying it dont look good. Why would people be calling my shop looking for him? What number do you have for Bruce? Charlie at Arizona Corvettes says he screwed him out of some parts cant get a hold of him. 

Bromley's Corvettes

I just called Bruce's cell he said he going to stop by my shop later today. 

Good work, a bit of searching and you were able to contact Bruce. From my perspective, I have dealt with Bruce since I owned my '64. I have spent a substantial amount of money on  parts and used the lift at his store on Scottsdale Rd. many times and he always helped me out when needed. I do not have any vested interest in this discussion, but I have always thought Bruce was a "stand up guy". 

What I can relate to you from a previous job, I hated it by the way, as a skip tracer was unless someone goes off the"grid", I can usually find them. The tools are available through, most of the time, public records.

The people who contacted you about Bruce i can not address their problems as I wasn't present when they talked to you. Charlie Johnson did work on my car, I asked for an itemized bill before I paid him and never got one even after numerous requests and I had to take the car to another shop because he put the wrong differential oil in and he would not pay me for the work to correct his mistake. Those things made me question his honesty.

Bromley's Corvettes

I hear you and you had a interesting job. I was just sharing being super honest about what has been going on. People complaining to me about Bruce. I have been talking with a customer with a 60 vette been trying to get it back from Charlie same kinda deal not looking to good. Customer just wants his car out of there so he can bring it to me to finish. I use to get un finished cars from AZ restoration a lot and what a mess that was. Poor customers had paid for full restoration and got back half there car all messed up. sucks for everyone. Bad for the Corvette community as well. Makes it look bad and scares customers they think all vette biz are flakes or shady or going to go out of biz at any second lol.