I've upped my Middle Aged Corvette Owner Douchebaggery level to 11

scottcolbath

I was at Barrett Jackson last night. I walked by the Piloti display, as I have for several years in the past and asked "Got ANYTHING in a size 14?" to which I expected the same answer as always. "No". Well, they had a 14. I tried them on, and they are fucking glorious. My massive feet occasionally catch the brake pedal when I'm hitting the clutch. It's annoying. These shoes are at least 3/4 of an inch narrower than anything else I own, and they are super comfortable. No more catching the clutch pedal when I don't mean to.

i-KX8qgcB-X3.jpg

I thought you were going to post a picture of some flip flops. 

You know,  no shoe laces to bend over to tie :lol

I thought this would be a picture of jean shorts, running (walking....dammit they're comfortable) shoes, and the Hawaiian-style generational Corvette shirt

3 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

I thought this would be a picture of jean shorts, running (walking....dammit they're comfortable) shoes, and the Hawaiian-style generational Corvette shirt

J orts LOL!

10 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Very nice!  But that's not your clutch foot. . .:lol

That's his "I'm gonna shove my foot up your a$$ foot."

On 1/22/2018 at 8:29 AM, Chameleon said:

Very nice!  But that's not your clutch foot. . .:lol

I'll bet large bucks that you could assume I have another shoe....A mirror fucking image of that shoe!....for my clutch foot.

Anyway, nice friggin' shoes. I've been wearing them daily since I have to drive the Vette every day, until I get the truck back from the wife.......Or it warms up enough that I can swing my cold-hating leg over one of the motorcycles.

S.C.

And just to make up for the missing shoe, here it is, along with my douchebag Seiko limited edition Automatic Diver Blue Lagoon Samurai. Sorry, no Datejust or Submariner just yet. :P

i-XMPp7d3-XL.jpg

• Haha 1

Those shoes have to add asst least 7 horsepower to your car! Maybe 7 1/2 with that finger attached to them.

On 1/22/2018 at 7:10 PM, Extender32 said:

That's his "I'm gonna shove my foot up your a$$ foot."

Reminds me of this dude. I love that show.

5gCULes.gif

S.C.