NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

How many of you forgot it was April Fools Day?

BSeery

Well, I sold my trusty red 1980. Sad to see it go, but I got an offer I could not refuse while I was away in Vegas.

So, I need to know which dealerships in the Phoenix / Tucson / AZ area will treat us right in getting a C6 with museum delivery.

I still plan on going to the Cruise In in May, so I hope we can get museum delivery planned for that week.

I want a Red C6, but I guess they don't make a red other than the mag red. I see a Victory red, but to me, on the web page, it looks the same. I want RED !!

Well, I can live with White, Silver, or Sunset Orange too.

I think next week I am going to start hitting the dealers for their best offer. I wonder if they will bargain and haggle on a car that will never hit their lot.

Let me know if you all have any info.

Blacksedan87

You SOLD your car?!?!?! :eek:

Well.....I know where there's a C6 with 1500 miles - Virctory Red with a Merlo interior, and an auto for sale. I know you want to order a car for Museum Delivery, but this one is up for $44K and no sales tax.....let me know if interested.

As far as new car dealers go - it's been a while since I bought a new one, but I've been very happy at Chapman at Baseline and McClintock. I don't have anyone there to speak to, but I like their service department.

Just don't go to Van's........ :mad They SUCK! Ask Mike R, Court, and several others..... :burnout:

$44K and no sales tax is a decent deal, but I really want the museum delivery experience and to drive it back from Kentucky.

Who has the Victory Red C6, and will they be at the Pavilions? I want to see that color in person.

I saw a RED red C6 at the Hard Rock in Vegas. The color was pretty close to mine, but not quite as bright. I think it may have been the Precision red you cant get anymore.

:eek: I didn't know you were really serious about selling it. My Dad always taught me "buy when you don't want to buy and sell when you don't want to sell".

Remind me tomorrow at the Split Window and I'll give you the name of the guy I bought my Vert from and my Son bought his Colorado. I don't know if they're cutting MSRP yet but he'll give you the no BS answer. Ryan's Colorado took us about 20mins to buy. He's a here's the MSRP, here's our invoice, here's your rebates and here's what we'll do kinda guy.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

Does this mean we won't see the Toyota on cruises anymore! :(

Probably no more Toyota on cruises, well, after June that is. Until then it's the Toyota or the truck.

Got me until I read Mark's post about helping you with the cable tomorrow. Then I said wait a minute, it's still in pieces how could he sell it.

GOOD JOB! :smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol: