NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Need help with my Streetrod

Lew Shaw

9 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Ya ever notice how in these before and after pics, as the car looks newer, the owner looks older?  :smilelol

You are on to something!  I guess if we stick to new cars we don't age!  :yesnod

This was covered in a HotRod mag several months ago. If you google Holley carb stumble it has many sights that cover this. Good luck.

Thanks, Lurch,  I  really do appreciate all of you who take the time to offer your ideas and information.  That said, I am NOT looking for DIY solutions.  as I tried to impart in my original post, I am looking for a referral to someone who has the knowledge, tools and experience to properly diagnose the problem and make the necessary changes to eliminate it once and for all.

I have heard positive input about them, have not heard anything negative.

They specialize in restorations, and their main focus seems to be old American cars.  Here is a link to their website:  http://www.vintageironandrestoration.com/

My personal experience with them is limited.I took a C3 that I was thinking about buying over to them to be inspected.  They inspected the car, including putting it up on a lift, and painstakingly went over every inch with me right there the entire time.  After the inspection they gave me a detailed written report that covered everything they had found and everything we discussed.

I haven't ever had work done there.  However, I was impressed with their thoroughness, and the amount of time they took with the car and to answer my questions.  The shop was extremely clean and very organized. 

We have an ACE Admin @LastC3 who used to work there. You could PM him for additional information.  Also, although reviews can be subjective, if you Google them you will find they have pretty good reviews.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Ya ever notice how in these before and after pics, as the car looks newer, the owner looks older?  :smilelol

HAHAHA x 2