2011 GS, A6, Black and Black, 30,000 miles for sale

I have decided this needs a new home due to an upcoming move.

2011 C6 Grand Sport with A6, 3LT, Z51, Black with Black interior, chrome Corvette wheels, mileage is just over 30,000 miles, I am second owner and this is an AZ car (clean CARFAX and title in hand).

Have added - DeWitts Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans (to mitigate AZ Summer heat).

- Hawke ceramic brake pads (to alleviate dust and brake squeal).

- Koni shocks (4).

- Braille battery with Braille charger. Battery relocated to right rear cubby.

- Corsa Sport exhaust with Corsa X Pipe.

I have not done the rear hatch recall. Car has not been to any track days or raced. Car is kept in climate controlled garage and is not my daily driver.

Listing here for $31,000. I have photos but if you are seriously interested I suggest you come drive my car. I will list it here for a week and then place ads on the big board and other websites.

Thanks for looking,

ChrisIMG_0513.thumb.JPG.cece11cd603332e3a2690c2e0f037f79.JPG

• 2 months later...

^ I still own it. I am up in the air about trying to sell it currently. I had several lowball offers (NOT from any members of ACE). I might be tempted by a full price cash offer but am not in a negotiating mood or mode if you follow me. Was going to sell it and move North to be closer to family but now I have daughter and 3 grandkids moved in with us fulltime. Kids seem to like rides in it and I know I'll not find another one this nice for this price.

Thank-you for inquiring, I had mostly forgotten this posting (my bad).

Chris

^ I think so at this point in time. If any ACE Member is interested they can PM me on the forum. Kind of you to offer, thank-you.

Chris