New Addition to my stable

Sean

Last weekend I picked up a 2002 Millennium Yellow Z06.  Barely broken in with just a hair over 27,000 miles.  It makes a nice addition to my dad's 74 Stingray I currently have (although that will will need to go soon...)

Either that or I need a house with a 3 or 4 car garage! 

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

I prefer the larger car concept as well.  I did contemplate stacking, but I don't think there is enough room to do that on one side or another (with the garage door rails being lower.) 

And thanks!  I'm pretty excited.  First thing to do - upgrade the stereo (I don't even own CD's anymore!) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I couldn’t handle the chrome wheels anymore so got some C7 black replicas from a guy on another forum with M/T tires already installed!  Looks so much better!  

7156A1BE-F6D9-497B-85B0-4774365B21EC.jpeg

9107E0FE-E797-4AEE-8C45-44BDA3993583.jpeg

ABCBA5FA-C1BA-4B13-887C-99FF7956B7B6.jpeg

D22FD906-9D76-4221-83C9-727FA809E37C.jpeg

Definitely a better look. You know what they say, "once you go black......."

Looks good Sean. 

Thanks!  I'm much happier with it! 

I did the same thing to my last Harley too - mixed between black and chrome to make it look better.

Looks great, Sean. Any plans for the old wheels? I have a friend with a C5 who might be interested.

5 hours ago, German said:

Looks great, Sean. Any plans for the old wheels? I have a friend with a C5 who might be interested.

Unfortunately those were sold last weekend to a member on the other forum.  

On 3/24/2018 at 3:18 PM, Bromley's Corvettes said:

Looking better now lower it some :) 

I just moved over to the Biltmore area this weekend- but I do want to drop it off and have it looked at. 

• Like 1

Congrats on your move. We have friends over in Biltmore estates, very nice area, much different then where you were at for sure.

1 minute ago, SixAddict said:

Congrats on your move. We have friends over in Biltmore estates, very nice area, much different then where you were at for sure.

I've always liked Biltmore.  This place is a little small, but it's temporary while I keep the house hunt going.  My house sold in 5 days so I had to scramble for a place (with a garage, no way she's not going to be protected!)