2004 wide body Corvette Z 51 completely modified - $25000

Guest badbobs95

Hey Bob. Lonnie and I have 2 as you know, so when you sell this one, you’re driving one of ours for future events (by force and we’re not taking a no for an answer) until you replace yours with another. The group isn’t the same without you there and you drive like a gramma anyways. 

Guest badbobs95
On 10/16/2017 at 7:29 PM, aenigma said:

Hey Bob. Lonnie and I have 2 as you know, so when you sell this one, you’re driving one of ours for future events (by force and we’re not taking a no for an answer) until you replace yours with another. The group isn’t the same without you there and you drive like a gramma anyways. 

Wendy doesn't want me to sell Buzz. We'll see how things go with my cat scan next Friday to see if this stuff is working at all. Thanks for the offer though!!!!!!!!! 

Oh Bob, Wendy rocks!  Text or call me when you find out about your scan. Every positive thought I have is going straight for you and Wendy. 

7 minutes ago, aenigma said:

Oh Bob, Wendy rocks!  Text or call me when you find out about your scan. Every positive thought I have is going straight for you and Wendy. 

^^^ what she said!!!  :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

You guys can close this thread. My scans show shrinkage in general. I'm keeping her unless something gets worse. Teeheeheeheehee!!