NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Need A Lift...

Grape Ape

Went to put on some different mufflers on Grape and found out that I can only get the back end off the ground 25". I need to be at around 35" or so. Anyone on the EAST side have a lift I could rent or borrow tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning? Beer might be involved and maybe some pizza. There's a place over here that rents them but I thought I'd check here first to see if anyone had one they weren't using at the moment. Keep it in the ACE family so to speak ya know...:thumbs

Slammer has a nice lift in his Garage but he's over here by me in Goodyear.  His lift will get your car about 4ft off the ground.

I'm kind of looking at renting one right up the street from me. They are closed and won't be open until Monday. Bummer. Goodyear will be quite the drive for me but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

I went and checked out the rental lift and they want $25 an hour. Can't see it taking even that long but ya just never know. I made an appointment for next Saturday at 10 AM. So if anyone has a different idea let me know. How much do you charge Phil? Might be worth the trip north just to visit and finally see where you live.

Azmotorhead

I may have to work a double next saturday. I'll talk to you this week

Check. :thumbs Not a big deal if you have to work. That rental place is only a couple miles from my place.

new vette 62

I have a lift at garage town you can use. Saturday would work for me or any evening. Let me know.

Where is that located? Very interested if it's anywhere near the east side. Thanks.

I googled the garage town and there seems to be 2 locations. I'm good with either one as they are fairly close by. PM me the info for which one and what time would be good with you for this coming Saturday. I get home from work about 8 am.

Which location are you at?

Screenshot_20170425-124933.thumb.png.60153349e62fa08891eb2d2a7bc3a17d.png

I'll give you a buzz this evening when I wake up. Probably around 6 pm.

My secret spy number is: (480)540-1346, my name is Mark and I do the texting thing also.

Thanks for the help today John. Not sure I could have got that done without your lift. I'll drive it for a while and see how I like the sound but it sounds pretty cool right now.

new vette 62

No problem Mark, anytime. It gets me out of the house and I usually learn something which is good for everyone.

Guest badbobs95

That's John on the left and the good looking guy on the right is me! The Ape sounds even better with these Billy Boats on!!!!!!!!! :knee:

Mark has access to a lift now, look out for the major under carriage detail :lol 

Grape Ape

Yuz guys is silly. Grape will never change...much...