NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Your Opinions Please....mods

JimmyZ78

All I've got to say is...MUST BE NICE TO HAVE MONEY!!! :(

Oh, and does "N/A" mean something other than "not applicable" that I'm not aware of? :huh

N/A would mean naturally aspirated also refering to not being F/I which is forced induction, ie. supercharged, turbocharged....

I've been paying over 1k a month in child support for the last 7 years and thats now done, I think I owe it to my self :thumbs

The procharger setup will be way over budget, but I want to go big, so this is the way with the least headache's in the future. It'll be insane power once done this go around and when money is saved up again, it will get even more insane :clap My ending goal would be 8-900 rwhp....street driven.

Absolutely treat yourself. :thumbs

I've got 3, but they all live with me...so it's big bucks anyway, and my youngest is 6.

I'll be slowly doing mods as I go along...headers/high-flow cats/cam/heads...etc. Someday.

Good luck with that super charger. How much boost ya gonna go for?

The procharger setup will be way over budget, but I want to go big, so this is the way with the least headache's in the future. It'll be insane power once done this go around and when money is saved up again, it will get even more insane :clap My ending goal would be 8-900 rwhp....street driven.

(Joe Dirt voice) Daaannnnggg! :yesnod You might need one of these then: Linkski

Says its good for up to 900 horse and 800 ft-lb. :bang

Robert and Elizabeth
N/A= Cam, headers, 90/90, tune, N20....approx 415hp + N20

F/I= Turbo? ???hp

F/I= Procharger? ???hp

I will have some money to blow on my vette after xmas and I am wanting opinions on what you all would do if you had a fresh start. I love the sound of all the above....nasty lope, to a whine. Oh and I will also be adding heads, clutch, and gears when I save up a lil more, but for now, the n/a list is set.

I'll be spending 8-10k, so any help is appreciated. Oh and all of it will be done by the local AZPS.... :devil

Thanks

James

I'd personally do the Procharger and drag radials :yesnod . That ought to spice things up a little bit! :thumbs

F/I= Turbo? ???hp

F/I= Procharger? ???hp

I will have some money to blow on my vette after xmas and I am wanting opinions on what you all would do if you had a fresh start. I love the sound of all the above....nasty lope, to a whine. Oh and I will also be adding heads, clutch, and gears when I save up a lil more, but for now, the n/a list is set.

I'll be spending 8-10k, so any help is appreciated. Oh and all of it will be done by the local AZPS.... :devil

Thanks

James

I'd personally do the Procharger and drag radials :yesnod . That ought to spice things up a little bit! :thumbs

I think I'd be more inclined to get ET streets actually. DR's would be ok for H&C, but not for F/I.

• 2 weeks later...

F/I= Turbo? ???hp

F/I= Procharger? ???hp

Thanks

James

I think I'd be more inclined to get ET streets actually. DR's would be ok for H&C, but not for F/I.

OK, mind is finally made up, D1SC it is. It won't be drew's level yet, but it'll be in the works. Were gonna do the basics for now and then work on the additional stuff later. I hope to have this done by the show at AZPS. :devil

I watched "Horse Power TV" on Spike this weekend when they did a twin turbo job on a C6. :bang

After watching that...that is what I want.

It was an STS system and looks just plain awesome. They did not give a cost but I guess about $7K. Is 200HP worth it? If you love it...Hell Yeah.

I watched "Horse Power TV" on Spike this weekend when they did a twin turbo job on a C6. :bang

After watching that...that is what I want.

It was an STS system and looks just plain awesome. They did not give a cost but I guess about $7K. Is 200HP worth it? If you love it...Hell Yeah.

I was just about to make my mind up on a TTiX kit and decided not to because I don't have a lift to do check ups on and didn't want the future cost of taking it to Mike's and having them look at it. A supercharger is bolt on hp; there's an intake tube and an exit tube to the intake and a belt, thats it. If its done right you can get about the same hp as a turbo with less the hassle, atleast in my eyes. After all the additions go on, I will then throw a forged big cube short block with killer heads and then I'll up the boost 10 or so :devil plus n20 :devil:devil

The STS kit is bolt on too. Just found this a few minutes ago, see Link.

I know those TV shows make things look easy, but aside from the tune...I think it could be done over a couple days in the garage...if you have a lift... :D .

The STS kit is bolt on too. Just found this a few minutes ago, see Link.

I know those TV shows make things look easy, but aside from the tune...I think it could be done over a couple days in the garage...if you have a lift... :D .

Problem is that I don't have a garage nor do I have a lift. This is just an easier route to go without too many complications in the end.

That's cool man. :D I just loved that whole twin set-up. Problem is, I don't have the cash for either one. :smilelol Hell, I'd have to pinch for a NOS set-up. :smilelol