NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Another Stable mate

GOLDCYLON

That car looks very aggressive.  It should be extremely fun to drive.

Guest badbobs95

That car is absolutely gorgeous! I thought I had wide tires on my rears but those look huge. Do you know what the size is? They look awesome. 

315s the same size as on my ZR-'s however those are nicely tucked under the fenders by the wider rear as GM intended. The GS however did not have such an endowed rear so they has to use those snappy fender flares. Now the family has the line up for the 4th of July. In Red , White and Blue. But I agree it makes the stance appear larger and wicked IMHO.

560B060F-3906-4FFC-9606-C4C8030223B0_zps

8 hours ago, Azmotorhead said:

Tell your son Congrats!! Awesome car

Will do Phil.. in a way your were a big part of the decision to pull the trigger

12 hours ago, 1991 ZR1 said:

NICE!:thumbs

Thanks Bro. I know I know we have gone C4 Mad. However for ALL the right reasons

Guest badbobs95
17 hours ago, GOLDCYLON said:

315s the same size as on my ZR-'s however those are nicely tucked under the fenders by the wider rear as GM intended. The GS however did not have such an endowed rear so they has to use those snappy fender flares. Now the family has the line up for the 4th of July. In Red , White and Blue. But I agree it makes the stance appear larger and wicked IMHO.

560B060F-3906-4FFC-9606-C4C8030223B0_zps

I had a few people tell me they wouldn't fit but I bought a set of 355/30/19s and they fit just fine with the L5 wide body fenders. newrear2.thumb.jpg.b31c2a7f44d39c106354c25edddfa895.jpg