NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

CFOT cracks down on humor

3,503 lbs of trouble

You are in violation of The Corvetteforum Off Topic Standards and Procedures for Posting, chapter 23, section 19 subsection 3 paragraph 12.

You are subject being BANNED.

CFOT is not supposed to be fun, CFOT is designed for serious discussion only.

------------------------------

Well, you won't see rules like that in this area.

Guest catbert

Shanman14, one od ACE's founding members has lost his sense of humor AT CF. Maybe because he moved to Alabama. Sorry Eric, cheap shot, Alabama is OK, but lighten up.

Shanman14, one od ACE's founding members has lost his sense of humor AT CF. Maybe because he moved to Alabama. Sorry Eric, cheap shot, Alabama is OK, but lighten up.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Shanman14, one od ACE's founding members has lost his sense of humor AT CF.  Maybe because he moved to Alabama.  Sorry Eric, cheap shot, Alabama is OK, but lighten up.

I chatted with him on IM this morning. He was not sure if he was going to the CF Cruise In or not. If he is there, I will let him know that Rich says "Lighten up Frances !!".

Someone better cough up a story, or at least a link! :toetap

Have you been in my stash? You started the thread! smoke18.gif

Shanman14, one of ACE's founding members has lost his sense of humor AT CF. Maybe because he moved to Alabama. Sorry Eric, cheap shot, Alabama is OK, but lighten up.

Hmmmmm!!!!

Speak of the devil... :devil

Guess what's for sale.....?????

:howdy:

Guest catbert

Looks like another "X" vette owner due to childbirth(s). Actually that's the good only reason to be an X owner. I think Eric has a sport bike to keep him company. He'll probably be back when he can arrange family transportation. His 98 is a nice car!

I think Eric has a sport bike to keep him company.

You know it won't be long before they'll be trading that in on the minivan! :lol: