NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome To Mrs. Lead Foot

P51tj

Welcome to ACE Maureen! Tell us a little about your '04 Mag Red with the head turnin BB exhaust! Post a pic or 2 when ya get a chance and we all hope to meet ya soon at one of our events! Welcome and hope you enjoy ACE as we all do!!! :howdy

Robert and Elizabeth

Hi Maureen from Gilbert, and welcome to ACE. I love your sign in name of "Mrs. Lead Foot"! Sounds like me most of the time :agree It is hard not to speed in these cars. Elizabeth :howdy

Welcome Mo :howdy

Glad to see you also join. So you are not going to let Randy have all the fun here buy himself. :lol

Hope to see you next Saturday for the Cruise.

Phil... :devil

Mrs. Lead Foot

HI everyone :howdy .....Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! Randy and I are planning on joing those of you heading down to Tucson in the morning.....really looking forward to it!! See you soon!! Maureen

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to ACE Maureen. Hope you all enjoy your drive to Tucson with everyone. You will find the group is very close knit and we all have a blast together. I won't be on this cruise, but I am sure we will run into each other eventually. Have a good one!

Tanya

P.S. I know I posted this a day after the cruise, but I meant to post this before and just got busy. lol.