BJ auction tickets

Desertdawg

Looking for a pair of tickets or a discount for maybe Friday the 20th ???

maybe an ACE gathering???

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason they are harder to find this year, the only ones I've see are offered at Ford dealerships and require you to take a test drive

The free ticket well for this and Phoenix Open started drying up a few years ago. Too many folks willing to pay I guess, check ticket prices, its gotten pretty ridiculous

Gonna probably go and wander around out there on Wednessday.

I’ll be buying my ticket just because....

I’ve gone every year since 1986,and everyonce in a while ya see something pretty cool.

After you attend a SEMA show you realize 75% of the cars at Barrett Jackson are crap.

Sure there are a few gems at BJ but overall its meh.

It used to be fun to go and people watch, Used to be lots of eye candy , but anymore its become more like AJ.

Even watching it on tv has gotten tiring. The constant droning of the auctioneer become irritating

30 minutes ago, Azmotorhead said:

After you attend a SEMA show you realize 75% of the cars at Barrett Jackson are crap.

It used to be fun to go and people watch, Used to be lots of eye candy , but anymore its become more like AJ.

Even watching it on tv has gotten tiring. The constant droning of the auctioneer become irritating

You're getting to be a grumpy old man!  Hehe

Bromley's Corvettes
1 hour ago, Azmotorhead said:

We work on Corvettes from BJ and most are not as nice as made out to be :)  A lot of polished turds out there lol. Sad thing is when a guy pays top money for one then brings it to us. He finds out his car is not even close to what he thought he paid for. But he got to say he bought it from BJ :) 

Craig Jackson owes me a commission!  I bring a buddy from Atlanta in today.  He buys a massage chair, a kit from Griots garage and the Sleep Number booth put the finishing touch on him for a bed combo.  He spent well into 5 digits and never bought a car!!!

It was wet midday on.  We arrived at 8 and left at 5 and the people were flowing in for the night shift!!!   There were some steals made on a variety of cars.  Looking at the high lot numbers coming up on Sunday.....if it keeps raining and people go home, Sunday might turn into a "slaughter house" for the few buyers left with money to spend.