NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Set Of 4 Frosted Spinners

Guest chums2

Corvette original 1964 set of four Frosted Spinner Hubcaps. These were lightly used and stored for the majority of their life. They are in very good condition. Hard to find for this classic car. (480) 219-8561 $500.00 Will fit mid year 1963-67.

SOLD

VETTESPINNERHUBCAPS003.jpg

VETTESPINNERHUBCAPS002.jpg

VETTESPINNERHUBCAPS001.jpg

Corvette original 1964 set of four Frosted Spinner Hubcaps. These were lightly used and stored for the majority of their life. They are in very good condition. Hard to find for this classic car. (480) 219-8561 $500.00 Will fit mid year 1963-67

is this the people i met at the Goodguys from the midwest? I have the red '64 corvette with the spinners.

• 4 weeks later...

Corvette original 1964 set of four Frosted Spinner Hubcaps. These were lightly used and stored for the majority of their life. They are in very good condition. Hard to find for this classic car. (480) 219-8561 $500.00 Will fit mid year 1963-67

is this the people i met at the Goodguys from the midwest? I have the red '64 corvette with the spinners.

Yes, this is me: Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you but I'm having a real problem with this site. I have three pictures I would like to attach so the people can see them but it is not letting me do it. I have tried to ask for help on the site but with no luck. Any suggestions?

Yes, this is me: Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you but I'm having a real problem with this site. I have three pictures I would like to attach so the people can see them but it is not letting me do it. I have tried to ask for help on the site but with no luck. Any suggestions?

Chums, without going into a long disertation, to post pics you can either use the "add this attachment" button at the bottom of the post or use another website (I use photobucket.com) to host the pics. Once they are hosted you copy the bottom link of the three under the pic. Paste that link into your post and the pic will appear. Really pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Thank you very much for your information on this. It finally worked for me with some help from family. I appreciate it. Hopefully some of the people that viewed them before will revisit the site again and see the pictures. Have a nice holiday. Chums 2

There, I edited you post and pasted the pics in so they'll see it right away w/o having to go to the link.

You cut and pasted the top of the three links. If you'd have done the bottom one the pic would come up. You cut and paste the IMG line. Hope that helps and GOOD LUCK on the sale. I wish I had the car they go on.

Edit: I had to back door your Photobucket account but I promise I won't post the naked pics I saw :lol:lol