NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

My best friend has passed.

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

I know everyone says they have the best pet in the world but for 14 years this little guy was my best friend. They steal your heart everyday. I knew this day would come but I didn't want to accept it. I miss him so much. Everywhere I look in the house I still see him following me like a shadow. He really was so special and I am so lucky that I was the one who got to love him.

Scoobs3.jpg

Sorry to hear about Scooby Bob, I lost mine 3 1/2 yrs ago and I still miss her. It should be good to know that he is no longer suffering.

Bromley's Corvettes

I feel for you Bob. I lost Cookie a year ago. I still miss her she was super sweet just loved being loved;) 

Sorry for your loss Bob.

I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years in early March, miss him all the time

So Sorry for your loss! Pets are the best! They see you at your best and your worst; but to them you ARE Always At Your Best!

Guest badbobs95

I appreciate the sentiment from everybody. I posted this because a lot of friends here knew Scooby was sick for quite a while and everyone loved him. Thanks again!

I'm sorry for your loss. I find the older I get the less sympathy I have for my fellow man and the more I have for our four legged friends