NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Went In To Work Today

nort99

Been home in bed every since Sunday at the Drags. Caught something there that was nasty. Any way went in to work today cause I felt sorry for the guys who have to be doing my part. I walked in and said man this one quite hospital. Clocked in went to my office, waited for the other guys to show up, finally decided to check my e-mail while I was waiting and found one that says I am off today. So clocked out and went home. Now I will go get my rotors this morning. Such is life. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Im still trying to get motivated to go to work. I am VERY tempted to work from home today. It is great to have that option in my position, but I know I like going into the office more than working at home. However, I am leaning toward forwarding my phones to my cell and just working here.

Ahhh hell, I think that is what Im going to do.

Have a great BLACK FRIDAY everyone. No shopping for this shopping queen today. No way! All work, no play. But tomorrow, now that is a different story. lol.

Lata all,

Guest UVETTYA
Been home in bed every since Sunday at the Drags. Caught something there that was nasty. Any way went in to work today cause I felt sorry for the guys who have to be doing my part. I walked in and said man this one quite hospital. Clocked in went to my office, waited for the other guys to show up, finally decided to check my e-mail while I was waiting and found one that says I am off today. So clocked out and went home. Now I will go get my rotors this morning. Such is life. :D

Dang Mike, glad I didn't get it too. I hope you're feeling better.

Did you get your rotors? What'dya get?

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
Have a great BLACK FRIDAY everyone. No shopping for this shopping queen today. No way! All work, no play. But tomorrow, now that is a different story. lol.

Lata all,

Today was easy for me. Hardly anyone there. So I indulged in a bit of Black Friday consumerism. I bought an additional memory card for the digital camera at Office Depot, a 10X10 pop-up canopy at Big 5 and a 24V cordless 200 ft lb impact wrench (for the track) at PepBoys. Woo hoo!

I did my part. :thumbs

Steve

Dang Mike, glad I didn't get it too. I hope you're feeling better.

Did you get your rotors? What'dya get?

Steve

Yep Steve got ummm. Check the rotor page

While today was a holiday for me, I still put in 11 hours worth of calls!!!

Had 6 hours yesterday. :devil

Guest UVETTYA
While today was a holiday for me, I still put in 11 hours worth of calls!!!

Had 6 hours yesterday. :devil

Sounds like you had a great time! :bang