NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Posting a video

Guest Sidewinder

Well, first you have to have "web space", place on a server that you can store the video. From there you take the address of the video and then put it as a link in a post.

So, if you have Cox Cable, they give you 10 meg of storage space per e-mail account and 7 e-mail accounts per house. You would upload the video to your webspace that Cox provides, then post a link to it - like http://members.cox.net/bseery/whatever.avi (not a real link).

I am trying to get some web space on ArizonaVette.net made available to members to use for such videos. I am doing this in the 3 seconds of spare time I have every 9 months.

If the video is not too damn big you can e-mail it to me at BSeery@arizonavette.net and I will host it for you and give you a link to it. I ask that you only post links to it here in ArizonaVette. If you post it in Off Topic of the Corvette Forum, all the users that will see it will eat all our bandwidth and we will be without a website for the rest of that month.

How the heck do you post a video clip? :cfdeadagain

Is this the unveiling of the new exhaust? :huh:

Guest Sidewinder

Both combined are under 2.5mb. I have a couple of cool vids of your tax dollars at work. KABOOM! But I can't attach them to anyone email through this website?