L7dmAGu.jpg

erCkBMv.jpg

byVh5HR.jpg

BDbzIEs.jpg

dLeQznu.jpg

7s6wR3y.jpg

Alyeska Pipeline Co. Inventory # sticker in pistol grip

meBoRrC.jpg

This is a high condition 1979 Alyeska Pipeline Colt M16A1.  Never fired in full-auto until I got it in 2002 from The Armory (now The Scottsdale Gun Club).  It is a low round count MG. 

ATF won't approve me, because I said a bad word about 60 years ago. Ever since the Paula Dean incident, I was afraid it'd come up someday. JK

Actually, after playing with them in the Army, I have no desire to have one again. There are just some things in life that don't need to be repeated. That said, GLWS. BTW automatics rock.

Extender32, "Abraham" agrees with your choice 100%!  No damn semi for him!

xoyXMPM.jpg

Guest badbobs95

For 6 years I had the extreme pleasure of firing loads of M16's, M1's, M 60's, and 50 cals. M16's are a blast but the 50 cals will rock your boat and the first time make you cream your pants with shear enjoyment. Tracer rounds are even better! I trained as a gunner on a mortar and even got to fire a round from one of our tanks, that's a trip you'll never forget. 

Oh ya, nice rifle there!!!  :bananaparty:

1 hour ago, badbobs95 said:

For 6 years I had the extreme pleasure of firing loads of M16's, M1's, M 60's, and 50 cals. M16's are a blast but the 50 cals will rock your boat and the first time make you cream your pants with shear enjoyment. Tracer rounds are even better! I trained as a gunner on a mortar and even got to fire a round from one of our tanks, that's a trip you'll never forget. 

Oh ya, nice rifle there!!!  :bananaparty:

So you only got to play with the light stuff? I got in with 105mm howitzers and worked through the 155's up to 175 self propelled. with 33' barrels. I wish I could have fired some of the really big guns though.

Guest badbobs95
30 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

So you only got to play with the light stuff? I got in with 105mm howitzers and worked through the 155's up to 175 self propelled. with 33' barrels. I wish I could have fired some of the really big guns though.

Ya but that was WW1, I came much later!!!!! :lol