NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

this is awesome

ChadC

insatiableOne

Remember what happened to the guy that invented water power... he was assassinated. 

This is cool, although what will happen as they get covered in rubber (burnouts)  petroleum accumilation (leaks and such) and life expectancy of each panel from sand, flood. How hot are they to walk on? will they cause cancer or atraction for insects, and wildlife?

Other than those immediate questions off the top of my head it would seem great to have multifunctional uses for our infrastructure and private areas. 

6 hours ago, insatiableOne said:

Remember what happened to the guy that invented water power... he was assassinated. 

This is cool, although what will happen as they get covered in rubber (burnouts)  petroleum accumilation (leaks and such) and life expectancy of each panel from sand, flood. How hot are they to walk on? will they cause cancer or atraction for insects, and wildlife?

Other than those immediate questions off the top of my head it would seem great to have multifunctional uses for our infrastructure and private areas. 

Uh! I already have multifunctional uses for my private area.

33 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

Uh! I already have multifunctional uses for my private area.

Tucking it back between your legs doesn't count.