NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anyone Have A .380?

JimmyZ78

Years ago I had an HSC Mauser .380 and it was great. I guess they're hard to find but the nice part is they're double action so you can carry one in the chamber. I carried it in an ankle holster as an off-duty gun when I was a young gung ho cop.

Here's one for sale

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976771135.htm#larger

Guest 1FASTC4

My dad has a Taurus .380 that I've fired. I was impressed at how straight it shoots. I remember the first time we took it out. My dad fired the first round right through the bullseye(quite a ways down range but I don't remember how far) and then handed the gun for me to try at the closer hand gun targets. He didn't tell me for weeks that he was stunned he'd bullseyed on the first shot and played it off like it was routine. We both had a good laugh.

My dad has a Taurus .380 that I've fired. I was impressed at how straight it shoots. I remember the first time we took it out. My dad fired the first round right through the bullseye(quite a ways down range but I don't remember how far) and then handed the gun for me to try at the closer hand gun targets. He didn't tell me for weeks that he was stunned he'd bullseyed on the first shot and played it off like it was routine. We both had a good laugh.

I decided to just go a little deeper for reliability and bought a Kahr CW9. 160 rounds through today and not a flaw. Had fun with mike too. There's just something about a 12ga Slug that puts a smile ear to ear. Thanks Mike :devil

• 1 month later...