NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anybody Got One Of These?

coconut girl

Nothing serious. It was running great. Stopped for gas. Then it would not start. Luckily my husband works for Tim's Toyota and GMC dealer ship. We get a great deal on parts and labor. Needs a new fuel pump.

I am happy it happened here. We were going to drive it to Silver City New Mexico on Wednesday. Just hope it is fixed in time.

Got a picture of your vette on a tow truck?

Nothing serious. It was running great. Stopped for gas. Then it would not start. Luckily my husband works for Tim's Toyota and GMC dealer ship. We get a great deal on parts and labor. Needs a new fuel pump.

I am happy it happened here. We were going to drive it to Silver City New Mexico on Wednesday. Just hope it is fixed in time.

Got a picture of your vette on a tow truck?

semi easy fix assuming it is the fuel pump - 10 bolts and 1 wire connector with 3 wires - pumps can be had at the local parts house for $60

Not mine but I'm sure the old timers remember this one. It's white too? :huh

PokerRun026.jpg

This was the 03 Poker Run

Oh ya that does count. That is the totally positive side of a tow truck.

Yep, That was delivery day... :thumbs

That dude made me give him $1,300.00in cold hard cash, no options ...... Before..!! he would unload it. and he called me 90 minutes before he arrived, he called from Tucson and said he was on his way.

The thing that sux is I had been asking them since the day it was picked up in Florida, how much? and how do I pay it? No answer until the last minute and I finally found out on a Saturday. I just don't need those kind of challanges.

Not mine but I'm sure the old timers remember this one. It's white too? :huh

PokerRun026.jpg

This was the 03 Poker Run

Ahh yes, that does bring back memories. Poor Dan...... Now he drives a "Back to the future" car... I hope you don't also follow this route... :eek

Just messing with you Dan. :leaving

Mine has only been on a trailer twice in the 6 years I have owned it.

First time was when I put headers on it and I had to have it towed to get the exhaust system hung. It was a 20+ mile drive and I don't think open headers would have pleased the Chandler, Mesa, Tempe police departments.

2nd time - on the trailer when we moved from Chandler to Murfreesboro. It's made the trip before, pulling a trailer, but this time we didn't have enough drivers so it went behind the Budget truck.

How many of yours have pulled a trailer ?