NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A DC tribute band Bonfire

Dvl4evr

Love AC/DC, it's also pretty sad that they kicked Brian Johnson to the curb for the remainder of their current US tour. Sources says that they have hired Axl Rose to fill in.

Seems like the volume levels at the concerts had become a "Touch too Much" for him

Lots of conflicted stories about the departure, last I read Johnson and friends were back-peddling from the kicked out of the band story.  I'll given them credit for the fact that they're just trying to finish the tour for the fans who purchased tickets.  If Axl has any voice left (and I'm not sure he does) his vocal range is a good fit, should be interesting

• 2 months later...

Ok, first vids of the AC/DC/Axl have been hitting teh tube-age for the last week or so

I have to admit, there was a part of me that kind of wanted and thought this would be a complete farce.  The reality the overall consensus:  Axl is KILLING it

I haven't been able to find any high def but overall it sounds solid, hopefully they'll release better quality instead of all the bootlegs happening.  It appears they're doing a lot of Bon tunes since Axl's range hits there a bit better.  Have a quick look: