NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Can Anyone Help?

jmartin

So Ive got some gauges and the pillar pod I would like to get installed and was wondering if anyone with more expertise would be willing to help me with info on wiring and so on :unsure or even giving me a hand. It looks like it would take a couple of hours to complete and I have all the parts Im just not shure exactly where everything connects. Any help would be great! Thanks jack

I'd be willing to help. I'm no expert, but I am good at following directions.

It just can't be this weekend. Michigan vs. Ohio State on Saturday and the last NASCAR race of the year.

I think next weekend is open though.

Guest Chad@AZPS

I hate to say this but directions will not help as this is all custom. You will need to find a 12v key on power, ground, power with dimming for the lights. You will need to run wires from the engine compartment to the guages that are inside the car.

Chad

I hate to say this but directions will not help as this is all custom. You will need to find a 12v key on power, ground, power with dimming for the lights. You will need to run wires from the engine compartment to the guages that are inside the car.

Chad

Yep that about sums up the directions thanks chad for the condensed version!

dimming can be optional

mine don't dim, they just turn on with the key (i kinda wish they turned on with the lights instead)